Comfortable holiday home in French wine district
Situated in Southern France in the little town of Pouzols-Minervois (Languedoc-Rousillon), you’ll find this beautifully renovated holiday home. Till 2009 the building was used as a Horse stable, in that exact same year we’ve rebuild it from the ground up and transformed it into a luxury holiday home. Take a look on this website, and taste ‘Le gout de Pouzols’. We’re sure you like it and really like to welcome you!
- Holiday home provided with all the comforts.
- Situated in Southern France, a short distance from the Méditerranée and spain.
- In the middle of a little and cosy French Vineyard-village.
- Dozens of recreation possibilities nearby.
- This part of France is rich of Culture and history.
- Suitable for winter and summer rentals.